Are you ready to vote for Laurie Stanell for the Penn State Board of Trustees but haven’t received your e-ballot?
Not to worry, let’s try a few things:
- First, you have to be a Penn State alumnus to vote AND Penn State has to have a valid email address for you AND you have opted in to receiving communications.
- Second, check your SPAM folders. This is where most mail from the Penn State Board of Trustees ends up.
- It’s not in your SPAM folder? Request a ballot by clicking here.
- You can also call the office at (814) 865-9561 to talk with a staff member.
- Voting ends on Thursday, May 3rd at 9 am, so give yourself plenty of time to get a ballot.